29 September 2008

Four years is a long time

Four years is a long time,
For an unrequited love,
To disappear into oblivion,
For painful memories of yore,
To become facts for awesome laughter,
For heavenly, divine enlightenment,
To set on minds of boorish thugs,
For a naive, indifferent lass,
To learn blissful lessons of motherhood,
For wise men to become insane,
Out of tragic twists of fate,
And four years is a long time,
For their lewd relationship,
To blossom into passionate love,
And in these last four years,
When they’ve stooped from bad to worse,
I’ve risen from bad to great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first four and the last two lines..

Anonymous said...

I wonder I could express my feelings like this ! blessed are those who can do that!!
I found it really hard to express my feelings in words with 100% efficiency.
they are not lost but are difficult to dissipate into words or expressions

Related Posts with Thumbnails